Monday, March 2, 2009

Why I Chose to Work With Young Drivers Of Canada

When I was 16 I took my learner's written test on my birthday.
I passed the first time and I was so excited to learn to drive.

Well, my Dad was a cop in Toronto.
He told me I could only learn to drive from Young Drivers Of Canada.
He said driver safety instruction was really important. In my day, Young Driver's of Canada was the most well-known Driving School that had driver safety classes.

I am 47 this year.
On my 16th birthday when I signed up for Young Drivers Of Canada the cost was around $600.00.
That included my lessons in the car, plus in-class instruction classes for driver safety, and one attempt at the road test in the instructor's car.
In the years starting in 2003 I began to work with Young Drivers of Canada as an in-class and in-car instructor, after a career as a professional transport truck driver.
The costs for the classes and lessons is not too much more than what I paid years and years ago for my instruction. Now there are extra packages to cover road tests now that there are two you must pass, and ones for brushing up on skills, and ones for seniors who need help with their seniors road test too.

Young Drivers Of Canada is the only driver education facility that is certified by the Government to be able to run their own training program for their instructors. The training program is very intense. It is just like the college programs you can take, but it also covers patented driving approaches only taught by Young Drivers of Canada.

Young Drivers scrutinizes their programs constantly. They have a survey that every student must complete to ensure that they had good customer service. All customer service related issues are documented and followed-up by the main and head-offices.
Young Drivers works very hard to make sure everyone learns the same stuff in their program, and their instructors are trained to teach to all learning styles.

Folks like me specialized in working with folks that had very specialized learning styles, and we would develop one-on-one programs for folks with learning issues so every student would finish their program with the same skill-set.

Young Drivers Of Canada is a very professional company. Their staff is dedicated to making the driving experience positive.

I had a positive experience as a student with Young Drivers Of Canada, and I wished to work for the same company who gave me so much driving confidence. It was the best experience of my life-teaching others to drive.