Thursday, February 19, 2009

Dear Keep It Between The Lines:

If you have questions I encourage you to ask them. I want to make this easy on all of us so I am inviting you to ask your questions in the Comments at the bottom of this post. I will do my best to answer the questions in a post. There will be labels in the margin of the blog and you can follow my answers to the questions if you click on the label titled: "Answers to: Dear Keep It Between The Lines"

Please make sure you look through the other comments, because if someone else has asked the same question as you in comments in the past, there will already be a post on the blog answering your question, so you should seek that out, as I won't waste a post to re-direct you to a past post.
Please Check the Labels in the Right Margin of the blog to see the information that has already been posted.

I will answer only questions about Driving in Ontario, Canada.
I will answer only questions about Driving, Driving Education, and Driver Safety Instruction in Ontario Canada.
I will delete anything not Ontario Driving Related.

I will not put-down, or speak negatively about any Driving Instruction Company in Canada, current or past-existing.
I will delete remarks in comments that shed an unfavorable light on any Ontario Driving Instruction Company.
I will not put-down Driving Testers or Staff of Drivetest- the official Ontario Driving Testing Facilities.

If you find that I have said something about driving instruction that is not current enough please let me know if I have missed some new news about changes and I will research it and post the newest changes I may have missed. I really want to be certain the info is current, so I really appreciate knowing if I am behind on my Driving News and Info, and I am only human and may forget to upgrade something.

1 comment:

  1. DearKeep it Between the Lines
    My 16 year old has recently acquired his G2 license but how does this work for insurance? Is he allowed to still drive my vehicle if I am also in it or does he need a separate policy? If he drives independently does he also need a separate policy?
    Thanks for your time

    ReplyDelete